You said forever.
And everytime I said it back.
But I meant forever.
At the time you were all I had.
But you stopped speaking to me.
It broke my frail heart.
Why couldn't I see,
That was only the start?
The start of a long line of tears,
That were all caused by you.
Now fabricated were my fears,
And that was my que.
My que to start a new search,
For a soul mate of my own.
To fly from my pearch,
And make my needs be known.
So I began to look around,
For a guy who wouldn't leave me.
And soon I lost my frown,
And found the man that set me free.
He was everything I needed,
All my hopes and dreams.
And with his heart my heard pleaded,
And he became supreme.
I guess it's like they say,
One man's trash is another's treasure.
And so I know today,
That you leaving was my pleasure.
No comments:
Post a Comment