Friday, December 10, 2010

The Beat of my Heart

It'd be a cruel thing to leave me,
Cuz you know I'd die alone.
Because you're the only person,
That my heart has truly known.

It's in the beat of my heart,
The way I need you.
Just take a listen and you'll know.
It's in the beat of my heart,
The way I'd miss you.
If you left me cuz you know...
It's in the beat of my heart,
My heart beats faster,
Everytime I see you don't you know?

And sometimes I wonder,
What it would be like if I haden't met you.
I know it'd be dark and sad and unfullfilling.

Oooh it's in the beat of my heart,
It's in the rythem of my steps,
It's in the glitter of my eye,
Oh my my my,
IT's in my everything.

It's in the beat of my heart,
The way I need you.
Just take a listen and you'll know.
It's in the beat of my heart,
The way I'd miss you.
If you left me cuz you know...
It's in the beat of my heart,
My heart beats faster,
Everytime I see you don't you know?

And everyday I think to myself,
I'm glad you're mine.
Cuz you're amazing,
And in my eyes you shine.
And I wanna lay by you,
For the rest of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment